- CE Marked & FDA Approved
- Designed for Hot & Humid conditions
- Exhalation Valve for comfortable breating
- 95% filter efficiency.
- 5 layer filtration: Soft Inner non-woven fabric, melt-blown fabric, PP cotton and fabric head bands for long-use periods.
- Can be used along with Eye Protection Gear.
- Spectacle Friendly
- Also protect against dust & pollen allergies
- Smart design strap ensures snug fit for Adults & Kids
- Galvanized Iron design keeps the nose stress free.
- KN95 is a Chinese respirator standard – This is a regulated standard within China for a filtering effect of 95% minimum.
- The KN95 standard is not officially recognized in the UK, however, it is widely accepted as an equivalent (in theory) to the same as EU FFP2 / USA N95.
- Available for immediate delivery in Pakistan.
- Sanitize hands before & After use
Consumable Return Policy:
- Due to the nature of consumables, all abrasive sandblasting media and KN95 Face Masks are non-returnable and not subject to our standard Return Policy. Orders may be canceled if the cancel request is received prior to the order being shipped, or within 7 days from the date purchase if the order has not yet been shipped. Cancellation requests that are requested on the same day of an order being shipped must be received before 12pm PST during normal business operating hours in order for the request to be accepted.
Before using, check that the packaging is intact and confirm the marked expiration date on the outer package and use the mask within the expiration date. Open the mask fully, position the mask with the metal nose strip up. Use both hands to press the metal nose strip to fit the bridge of the nose and achieve a better protection effect. Store the mask in a dry, ventilated, non-corrosive gas environment and away from fire sources and flammable materials.
In summary, they are basically all the same.
They stop 95% of particles >0.3 microns in size. The N95 is the USA Code, KN95 is China code, KF94 is Korea code and FFP2 is the EU code, this includes the UK. KN95, KF95 and FFP2 face masks are N95 face mask alternatives & N95 equivalents. They are all the same.
Cleaning of reusable equipment before sterilisation is recommended but there are no data available on the effective and non-damaging cleaning methods for single-use equipment such as masks.
In general, N95 respirators are designed for single-use prior to disposal.
They masks have 3 ply
Anyone who plans to wear an N95 mask would usually need to shave their beards to ensure a good fit and allow for proper filtration.
These face masks are generally for single use only. See the link below for guidance on when to use masks to avoid wasting them. There have been some recent studies on cleaning masks however, this is not recommended as of yet.
This is the price for a single individually wrapped mask
I have sent you the CE certification separately