Premium Quality Medical Face Masks are ideal for daily use in public and control infection which can prevent splashes and sprays from others, like coughing and sneezing, from reaching the mucus membrane of your nose and mouth.
3 ply, breathable, odourless, and hypoallergenic.
These masks are easy to wear and 1 size fits all.
Protect yourself from coughs and sneezes.
Come in an envelope of 50.
Not individually wrapped.
Usage / Instructions:
Mask wearing should be paired with frequent hand washing.
Wash hands before putting on a mask, then again before and after taking one off.
The coloured side of the mask faces outwards with the nose strip and thicker white band at the top.
Firstly, put the mask over your mouth, tucking the ear loops over and behind your ears. These should hold the mask firmly on your face.
Then, you should hold the top and bottom of the mask and unfold it so that it covers your nose, mouth and chin.
Finally, mold the nose strip to your nose and ensure the mask is not excessively loose.
- Try not to touch the mask once it has been secured on your face. Frequent touching may reduce its effectiveness. If you must do so, wash your hands before and after touching the mask.
- When removing the mask, avoid touching the outside as this may be covered with germs. Where possible, you should try to unhook the ear loops from your ears and pull it away from your face, not letting the coloured side to touch you.
- Once you have removed the mask, only touching the inside, fold the mask so that the coloured side is on the inside. Then, where possible, place this into a bag before putting it into a rubbish bin with a lid.
- These face masks are single use only. They should be discarded after use and under no circumstances should it be used for longer than a day.
- If the mask gets excessively damp, damaged or soiled it should be replaced immediately.
For external use only. Wearing a mask is just one way to prevent illness. Wash hands frequently with antibacterial soap. Always wash hands after coughing, sneezing, cleaning the nose, going to the toilet, before touching the eyes, nose or mouth and before preparing food. You can also build up body immunity by living a healthy lifestyle. Face masks are not 100% effective.
Consumable Return Policy:
- Due to the nature of consumables, all abrasive sandblasting media and KN95 Face Masks are non-returnable and not subject to our standard Return Policy. Orders may be canceled if the cancel request is received prior to the order being shipped, or within 7 days from the date purchase if the order has not yet been shipped. Cancellation requests that are requested on the same day of an order being shipped must be received before 12pm PST during normal business operating hours in order for the request to be accepted.
Before using, check that the packaging is intact and confirm the marked expiration date on the outer package and use the mask within the expiration date. Open the mask fully, position the mask with the metal nose strip up. Use both hands to press the metal nose strip to fit the bridge of the nose and achieve a better protection effect. Store the mask in a dry, ventilated, non-corrosive gas environment and away from fire sources and flammable materials.
In summary, they are basically all the same.
They stop 95% of particles >0.3 microns in size. The N95 is the USA Code, KN95 is China code, KF94 is Korea code and FFP2 is the EU code, this includes the UK. KN95, KF95 and FFP2 face masks are N95 face mask alternatives & N95 equivalents. They are all the same.
Cleaning of reusable equipment before sterilisation is recommended but there are no data available on the effective and non-damaging cleaning methods for single-use equipment such as masks.
In general, N95 respirators are designed for single-use prior to disposal.
They masks have 3 ply
Anyone who plans to wear an N95 mask would usually need to shave their beards to ensure a good fit and allow for proper filtration.
These face masks are generally for single use only. See the link below for guidance on when to use masks to avoid wasting them. There have been some recent studies on cleaning masks however, this is not recommended as of yet.
This is the price for a single individually wrapped mask
I have sent you the CE certification separately